Devils-Advocate Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of Divine Justice

HomeHome  Main PortalMain Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and Welcome Devils Advocate Online Forums. Please register to our forums and Visit our Website and download the client there. Thank you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Play.exe vs Anti Virus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herra
Mortal
Mortal

Play.exe vs Anti Virus Empty
PostSubject: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 3:33 am

Kudos to you guys for putting the server together. =] I have a bit of a problem, though. My anti-virus deleted play.exe from my client. I'm not sure what else it deleted, but I'm pretty sure that's it. I can't redownload since I have limited download bandwidth and the client is like almost 1GB. Could someone host it up for me or something?

Also, it seems it deleted play.exe from the original .RAR file, too. -.-
Back to top Go down
Herra
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 5:40 am

Never mind, problem resolved for now. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FishnChips[PM]
Admin
Admin
FishnChips[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 9:06 am

use soul.exe
Back to top Go down
http://devilsadvocateonline.weebly.com/
Herra
Mortal
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 9:11 am

Thanks. I thought this was the problem as to why my client would suddenly close after trying to log in, but I read you guys are going to be using a new database, and this is why the client is acting weird?
Back to top Go down
FishnChips[PM]
Admin
Admin
FishnChips[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 9:15 am

yep
Back to top Go down
FishnChips[PM]
Admin
Admin
FishnChips[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 9:41 am

Herra wrote:
I can't redownload since I have limited download bandwidth and the client is like almost 1GB. Could someone host it up for me or something?

lol the client in .rar may say thats its like 900MB but acctual folder is about 3.2GB lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play.exe vs Anti Virus   Play.exe vs Anti Virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play.exe vs Anti Virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devils-Advocate Online :: News :: Help-
Jump to: