Devils-Advocate Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of Divine Justice

HomeHome  Main PortalMain Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and Welcome Devils Advocate Online Forums. Please register to our forums and Visit our Website and download the client there. Thank you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

cant log in!!!

Go down 
+3
FishnChips[PM]
Immortal
simon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
simon
Mortal
Mortal
simon

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 4:18 am

i need help...im wondering what's wrong when i log in after i put my username and password
it will say..logging into the server..verifying your account ..then after that it's gone and i cannot
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Immortal

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 5:17 am

Servers down atm. They are switching DB's so expect it up tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
FishnChips[PM]
Admin
Admin
FishnChips[PM]

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 5:34 pm

Its probably be down for couple of days.. they testing everything and replacing stuff and making the server better .. so just be patient for a couple more days. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://devilsadvocateonline.weebly.com/
simon
Mortal
Mortal
simon

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime5/10/2009, 3:30 am

flower thank you immortal and FishnChips[PM] for the replies in my post...hope the server
will be back soon... flower
Back to top Go down
anthony69
Mortal
Mortal

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime5/12/2009, 9:12 am

i cant register a game account anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
Syn
Mortal
Mortal
Syn

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime5/12/2009, 10:38 pm

lmao they are never gonna get this server up they keep putting it off that so funny
Back to top Go down
anthony69
Mortal
Mortal

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 12:23 pm

guess this is whathappens when kids try running a server so irresponsible they cant even take 5mins to let us alknow serversbeen delayed
Back to top Go down
Vengeance

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 2:52 pm

lol why dont u try making a server then? x.x
Back to top Go down
anthony69
Mortal
Mortal

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime6/12/2009, 3:04 pm

not everyone knows how to make a server as we can see from here but some of us have common decency to admit that instead of stringing everyone along on a suppose release date..so how bout u make one oops u cant can u
Back to top Go down
Vengeance

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 7:45 am

hold up now i never said i was happy about the delays and i NEVER once mentioned i can make a server so lets end it here shall we?
Back to top Go down
anthony69
Mortal
Mortal

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime7/12/2009, 1:08 pm

that be best 4 u to do wouldnt it cause i never said anything to u just said common denacy to let us all know server delayed
Back to top Go down
Cookiez[Admin]
Admin
Admin
Cookiez[Admin]

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime9/12/2009, 6:05 pm

listen up we been trying but our hoster bailed and we all been busy, this server will be up in a few months untill then enjoy your lives and go find a girlfreind or somthing
Back to top Go down
Syn
Mortal
Mortal
Syn

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime10/12/2009, 11:41 am

everyone should just stop trying this server . when the times comes it still wont be up lmao EO SUCKS NOW anyway cuz u get into a server and tq shuts it down or they wipe it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cant log in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant log in!!!   cant log in!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant log in!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devils-Advocate Online :: News :: Help-
Jump to: